TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 29.5 percent in February from a year earlier to 519,626 vehicles, industry data showed on Thursday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-FEB 2012 JAN-FEB 2011 Total 935,557 (+32.4) 706,786 Registered vehicles 596,480 (+35.6) 439,788 Minivehicles 339,077 (+27.0) 266,998 FEBRUARY 2012 2011 Total 519,626 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales up 29.5 pct y/y in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.