TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 36.2 percent in January from a year earlier to 415,931 vehicles, industry data showed on Wednesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. JANUARY 2012 2011 Total 415,931 (+36.2) 305,494 Registered vehicles 263,267 (+40.7) 187,154 Minivehicles 152,664 (+29.0) 118,340 Sources: Ordinary vehicle data provided by the Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales up 36.2 pct y/y in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.