TOKYO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, jumped 37.7 percent in August from a year earlier to 424,986 vehicles, industry data showed on Wednesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-AUG 2010 JAN-AUG 2009 Total 3,568,403 (+21.9) 2,926,247 Registered vehicles 2,344,883 (+30.9) 1,791,959 Minivehicles 1,223,520 (+ 7.9) 1,134,288 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales +37.7 pct in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642