TOKYO, May 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 94 percent in April from a year earlier to 359,631 vehicles, industry data showed on Tuesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-APR 2012 JAN-APR 2011 Total 2,047,076 (+53.9) 1,330,056 Registered vehicles 1,303,416 (+57.4) 828,001 Minivehicles 743,660 (+48.1) 502,055 APRIL 2012 2011 Total 359,631 (+93.7) 185,672 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales for April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642