TOKYO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 1.2 percent in September from a year earlier to 471,954 vehicles, industry data showed on Friday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-SEPT 2010 JAN-SEPT 2009 Total 4,040,357 (+18.7) 3,404,066 Registered vehicles 2,653,546 (+25.5) 2,113,695 Minivehicles 1,386,811 (+7.5) 1,290,371 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales down 1.2 pct in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642