Nov 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 23.2 percent in October from a year earlier to 304,328 vehicles, industry data showed on Monday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-OCT 2010 JAN-OCT 2009 Total 4,344,685 (+14.3) 3,800,113 Registered vehicles 2,846,804 (+19.8) 2,377,201 Minivehicles 1,497,881 (+ 5.3) 1,422,912 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales down 23.2 pct in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642