April 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 35.1 percent in March from a year earlier to 437,599 vehicles, industry data showed on Friday, as the market felt the effects of a devastating earthquake in the country's northeast. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-MARCH 2011 JAN-MARCH 2010 Total 1,144,385 (-23.7) 1,449,385 Registered vehicles 719,177 (-26.4) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales down 35.1 pct in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.