TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production rose 1.2 percent in September from a year earlier to 1,013,511 vehicles, up for the second straight month, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Wednesday. Production was down 0.9 percent at 5,479,089 vehicles for the April-September first half of the fiscal year. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for September and the fiscal year to date, with percentage changes from a year earlier: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan Sept auto output up 1.2 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.