(For an accompanying story, double-click on [ID:nTOE60O037]) TOKYO/SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Following are average forecasts compiled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S for Japan's top three automakers and South Korea's top two carmakers for the October-December quarter and the full financial year. Figures are in billions of yen or won unless stated otherwise, with percentage changes where applicable from the previous year in parentheses. Hyundai Motor Co is set to announce its fourth-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan, S.Korea carmakers Oct-Dec estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642