SINGAPORE, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Year to December 31, 2004 (in millions of US$ unless stated) 2004 2003 Net profit/(loss) 329.00 vs 185.00 Group shr (cents) 99.40 vs 64.30 Turnover 1,500.00 vs 1,384.00 Interim dividend (cents) 2.00 Final dividend (cents) 7.00 Note - Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited is engaged in the distribution and retialing of motor vehicles and property development.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Jardine Cycle & Carriage 2004 net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.