April 28 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 45.0 vs (19.9) Net sales 6,250.4 vs 4,903.0 NOTE: J. K. Industries Ltd. makes automobile tyres, tubes and flaps. (Reporting by Narayanan Somasundaram in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-J.K. Industries posts 45 mln rupee Q2 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.