MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (Versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net Profit 9.6 vs 195.3 Net Sales 14,016.7 vs 11,634.9 NOTE: JK Tyre & Industries Ltd is a tyre maker. The company said an increase in commodity prices and interest rates hurt margins in the quarter. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-JK Tyre April-June net plunges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.