Oct 28 (Reuters) - KEYSTONE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.18 0.18 2 0.15 Net ($ million) 2.9 -- -- 2.4 Net Sales ($ million) 139.2 134.0 1 127.4 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The company said its latest second-quarter results were hurt due to a fire that destroyed a bumper remanufacturing facility and the non-insured losses were $250,000. The results were also hurt by Hurricane Katrina's damage to Keystone's operations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Keystone Automotive Q2 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.