Jan 30 (Reuters) - KEYSTONE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.57 -- -- 0.44 Operating income ($ million) 15.0 11.5 Net ($ million) 9.4 -- -- 7.1 Net sales ($ million) 185.3 183.7 3 164.4 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The car parts maker said the latest third-quarter results reflect a net income impact of about $300,000 related to its start-up bumper remanufacturing facility in Mexico. --For the latest quarter, analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Keystone Automotive Q3 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.