June 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during May (in vehicles): MAY 2010 MAY 2009 TOTAL SALES 162,130 121,672 OVERSEAS SALES 122,116 83,570 DOMESTIC SALES 40,014 38,102 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . The company said the start of full operation at its U.S. plant in Georgia, which produces the Sorento R SUV, boosted overseas sales. (Reporting by Suh Kyungmin and Kim Yeon-hee; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Kia Motors May sales up 33 pct as exports surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.