Dec 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp.'s total sales in November (in vehicles): November 2006 November 2005 TOTAL SALES 140,118 119,509 EXPORTS 114,115 93,655 DOMESTIC SALES 26,003 25,854 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of sector leader Hyundai Motor Co. . (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Kia Motors' Nov sales up 17.2 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.