SINGAPORE, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Year to June 30, 2004 (in millions of S$ unless stated) 2004 2003 Operating profit/(loss) 0.84 vs 2.13 Pre-tax profit/(loss) 21.36 vs 3.54 Net profit/(loss) 12.29 vs (2.40) Group shr (cents) 3.03 vs (0.71) Turnover 75.02 vs 108.21 Final dividend (cents) 0.50 vs nil Note - Lion Asiapac Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of motorcycles and the design and distribution of electronic components.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Lion Asiapac 2004 net returns to black" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642