BANGALORE, April 28 (Reuters) - LKQ CORP. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.37 0.30 0.25 Net ($ million) 8.4 -- 5.6 Revenue ($ million) 133.8 130.1 100.1 *Source: Reuters Estimates - 3 analysts --The Chicago-based recycler of automobile parts expects second-quarter earnings of 29 cents to 31 cents a share on revenue of $133.5 million to $135 million. --LKQ Corp.'s estimate for full year 2005 is earnings of $1.16 to $1.20 a share on revenue of $536 million to $541 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-LKQ Corp. Q1 earnings, revenue rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.