April 27 (Reuters) - LKQ CORP. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.22 -- -- 0.19 Net ($ million) 12.1 -- -- 8.4 Revenue ($ million) 192.1 174.8 7 133.8 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The recycler of automobile parts said net income in the latest quarter was reduced by about $434,000, or 1 cent a share, due to a change in accounting for stock-based compensation. --The company said all per-share earnings amounts and share counts reflect a 2-for-1 stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-LKQ Q1 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642