Nov 27 (Reuters) - Second quarter to Sept. 30, 2008 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit 43.81 vs 3.51 Grp shr (cents) 8.0 vs 0.60 Turnover 1,838.52 vs 1,306.82 Pretax profit 56.61 vs 4.95 Dividend (cents) 5.0 vs -nil- NOTE - Proton Holdings Bhd is Malaysia's largest carmaker. Proton is expected to post a net profit of 148.21 million ringgit or 25.48 sen a share, compared to 202.87 million ringgit or 36.90 sen in the year-ago period, according to Reuters Estimates. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia Proton Q2 profit jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.