Nov 28 (Reuters) - First quarter to Sept. 30, 2008 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit 866.98 vs 601.27 Grp shr (sen) 14.43 vs 10.91 Turnover 8,705.04 vs 8,180.62 Pretax profit 1,252.87 vs 1,017.89 Dividend (sen) nil vs nil NOTE - Sime Darby is the world's biggest grower of palm oil, and is Malaysia's top listed company. Sime Darby's 2009 financial year net profit is forecast to fall to 2.62 billion ringgit from 3.5 billion ringgit previously, according to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia Sime Darby Q1 net profit up 44 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.