KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 26 (Reuters) - First quarter to June 30 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit 166.47 vs 158.12 Grp shr (cents) 30.30 vs 28.80 Turnover 1,959.38 vs 1,943.89 Pretax profit 205.76 vs 187.31 Dividend (cents) 15.00 vs nil NOTE - Proton Holdings Bhd is Malaysia's largest car maker. Reuters Estimates net profit consensus for fiscal 2005 is 671.70 million ringgit or 120.0 cents a share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton Holdings Q1 net profit up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.