Nov 29 (Reuters) - Second quarter to September 30, 2005 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit (154.3) vs 198.9 Grp shr (cents) (28.1) vs 36.2 Turnover 1,804.54 vs 2,228.43 Pretax profit (158.83) vs 240.99 Dividend (cents) nil vs 15.00 NOTE - Proton Holdings Bhd is Malaysia's largest car-maker. In October 2004, it entered into a partnership with Volkswagen AG to assemble the German car-maker's vehicles in Malaysia for sale in the Southeast Asian free-trade area. The deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton posts Q2 net loss of 154.3 mln rgt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.