Aug 29 (Reuters) - First quarter to June 30. (in million ringgit unless stated) Net loss (58.65) vs (12.35) Grp shr (sen) (10.7) vs (2.3) Turnover 1,418.38 vs 2,054.30 Pretax loss) (95.54) vs (7.36) Dividend (sen) -nil- vs -nil- NOTE - Proton Holdings Bhd is Malaysia's second-largest carmaker by sales. Under pressure at home, it wants to boost exports via alliances with foreign car-makers. In May, it and China's Chery Automobile agreed to look at building and selling each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton Q1 losses widen from yr-earlier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642