KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 31 (Reuters) - First quarter to June 30 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit/(loss) (12.4) vs 166.47 Grp shr (cents) (2.2) vs 30.30 Turnover 2,054 vs 1,959.38 Pretax profit/(loss) (4.3) vs 205.76 Dividend (cents) - vs 15.00 NOTE - Proton or Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd is Malaysia's largest carmaker . It recently formed a joint venture with Germany's Volkswagen AG to make cars for the Southeast Asian free-trade market. Reuters Estimates net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton Q1 net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642