Nov 30 (Reuters) - Second quarter to Sept 30, 2006 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net loss 250.34 vs loss 154.33 Grp shr (cents) loss 45.60 vs loss 28.10 Turnover 1,274.81 vs 1,804.54 Pretax loss 240.48 vs loss 161.79 Dividend (cents) nil vs nil NOTE - Proton Holdings Bhd is Malaysia's national car-maker. Reuters Estimates net profit consensus for 2006/07 is 207.6 million ringgit or 43.0 sen per share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton Q2 loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.