KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Third quarter to December 31. (in million ringgit unless stated) Net loss 42.97 vs profit 196.97 Grp shr (cents) loss 7.80 vs gain 35.90 Turnover 1,367.75 vs 1,924.41 Pretax loss 41.97 vs profit 198.99 Dividend (cents) nil vs nil NOTE - Proton or Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd is Malaysia's largest carmaker . Reuters Research net profit consensus for fiscal 2004 is 630.70 million ringgit or 115.50 cents earnings a share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton Q3 net falls into loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.