Aug 28 (Reuters) - First quarter to June 30. (in million ringgit unless stated) Net loss (46.8) vs (58.7) Grp shr (sen) (8.50) vs (10.7) Turnover 1,142.41 vs 1,418.38 Pretax (46.9) vs (95.5) Dividend (sen) -nil- vs -nil- NOTE - Proton Holdings Bhd is Malaysia's second-largest carmaker by sales. Under pressure at home, it wants to boost exports via alliances with foreign car-makers.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Proton reports Q1 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642