Nov 27 (Reuters) - First quarter to Sept. 30, 2006 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit 263.58 vs 267.48 Grp shr (cents) 10.70 vs 11.20 Turnover 5,011.76 vs 5,204.30 Pretax profit 378.00 vs 399.19 Dividend (sen) nil vs nil NOTE - Diversified Sime Darby Bhd is involved in auto distribution, oil palm plantations, power generation, property development, retail business, heavy machinery supplies and tyre manufacturing. Reuters Estimates net profit consensus for fiscal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Sime Darby Q1 net profit down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642