Feb 28 (Reuters) - Second quarter to Dec. 31, 2005 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit 207.7 vs 27.8 Grp shr (cents) 8.6 vs 1.2 Turnover 4,889.6 vs 4,529.4 Pretax profit 326.5 vs 185.6 Dividend (cents) 5.0 vs 5.0 NOTE - Diversified Sime Darby Bhd is involved in auto distribution, palm oil plantations, power generation, property development, retail business, heavy machinery supplies and tyre manufacturing. Reuters Estimates net profit consensus for fiscal 2006 is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Malaysia's Sime Darby Q2 net surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.