April 28 (Reuters) - MARUJUN CO LTD PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2010 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 17.33 18.34 (-5.5 pct) (-26.3 pct) Operating 194 mln 127 mln (+52.7 pct) Recurring 182 mln 172 mln (+6.0 pct) Net loss 449 mln loss 434 mln EPS loss Y46.00 loss Y44.44 Annual div Y4.00 Y2.00 -Q2 div Y2.00 nil -Q4 div Y2.00 Y2.00 NOTE - Marujun Co Ltd produces pressed metal parts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Marujun -2010/11 parent results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.