Dec 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India November vehicle sales: Nov 2010 Nov 2009 Pct Chg TOTAL SALES 112,554 87,807 28.2 DOMESTIC SALES 102,503 76,359 34.2 EXPORTS 10,051 11,448 -12.2 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki India, 54.2-percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's leading car maker. (Reporting by Tanmaya Nanda in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Maruti Suzuki India Nov vehicle sales up 28 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.