Dec 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's November vehicle sales. Nov 2009 Nov 2008 %Chg TOTAL SALES 87,807 52,711 66.6 DOMESTIC SALES 76,359 47,704 60.1 EXPORTS 11,448 5,007 128.6 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's top car maker. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan) ((firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-22 66369138; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com)) ((if you have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Maruti Suzuki Nov vehicle sales up 67 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.