April 28 (Reuters) - MAZDA MOTOR CORP PARENT-ONLY EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to March 31,2011 March 31,2011 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Annual div nil 3.00 yen NOTE - Mazda Motor Corp is an automaker based in southern Japan. Strong in sporty cars and small vehicles. If there is no Q1 or Q3 dividend, Q2 will in most cases correspond to the first-half dividend and Q4 to the second-half dividend announced before a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Mazda Motor -2010/11 div forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642