April 25 (Reuters) - Three months to March 31, 2006 (in millions of US$ unless stated) Q1 2006 Q1 2005 Operating profit/(loss) 4.77 vs 2.21 Pre-tax profit/(loss) 4.91 vs 2.25 Net profit/(loss) 4.76 vs 2.15 Group shr (cents) 0.70 vs 0.30 Turnover 25.90 vs 13.90 Dividend (pct) nil vs nil Note -Singapore-listed Memtech International Ltd is an integrated service provider specialising in manufacture and sale of customised mobile phone and automative industries. Total Market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Memtech Q1 net profit surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.