BANGALORE, June 23 (Reuters) - METHODE ELECTRONICS INC. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.27 -- 0.21 Net ($ million) 9.7 -- 7.6 Net Sales ($ million) 115.6 100.5 99.7 *Source: Reuters Estimates - 1 analyst --The Chicago-based company said latest fourth-quarter net income included a gain of $1.0 million, or 3 cents a share, from life insurance policies on two employees who died recently. --The automotive electronic components maker said it incurred third-party ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Methode Electronics Q4 revenue rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642