MEXICO CITY, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Mexican retail and industrial conglomerate Grupo Carso reported the following fourth-quarter 2004 results on Thursday. Figures in Mexican pesos. Oct-Dec Oct-Dec 2004 2003 Revenues 19.787 bln 16.915 bln EBITDA* 3.309 bln 2.968 bln EBITDA margin 16.7 pct 17.5 pct Oper profit (EBIT)** 2.685 bln 2.386 mln Oper (EBIT) margin 13.6 pct 14.1 pct Int fin cost 37.7 mln cost 292.9 mln Net profit 3.264 bln 603 mln * EBITDA = earnings before interest, taxes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE - Mexico's Carso Q4 net profit rockets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642