MEXICO CITY, July 28 (Reuters) - Mexican retail and industrial conglomerate Grupo Carso reported the following second-quarter 2004 results on Wednesday. Figures in Mexican pesos. April-June Change 2004 yr-on-yr Revenues 16.456 bln +19.9 pct EBITDA* 2.704 bln +27 pct EBITDA margin 16.4 pct +91 bps Net profit 1.256 bln +61 pct * EBITDA = earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization For complete results for the first six months of the year, double-click on page and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE - Mexico's Carso quarterly net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642