MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (Versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net Profit 652.7 vs 595.5 Net Sales 22,715.7 vs 18,586.3 Results are consolidated A Reuters poll of brokerages had forecast net profit of 1.19 billion rupees for the quarter. NOTE: Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd makes auto parts. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Motherson Sumi April-June net up 10 pct; below f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.