Nov 25 (Reuters) - Twelve months ended Sept. 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in billion rupees unless stated) Net profit 3.58 vs 2.51 Net sales 74.59 vs 56.68 NOTE: MRF Ltd makes tyres. Its board has recommended a special dividend of 25 rupees per share on the paid-up capital as on Sept. 30, MRF said. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in MUMBAI; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-MRF full year consolidated net jumps 43 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.