BANGALORE, July 29 (Reuters) - R&B Inc. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.25 0.30** 0.29 Net income($ million) 4.6 -- 5.3 Net sales ($ million) 68.6 -- 64.3 *Source: Reuters Estimates - **1 analyst --The Colmar, Pennsylvania-based automobile parts maker said its prior-year earnings per share had been adjusted to reflect a two-for-one stock split in March 2005.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-R&B Inc. Q2 earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.