Feb 1 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Motors Inc.'s sales in January (in vehicles): Jan 2007 Jan 2006 TOTAL SALES 12,487 9,224 EXPORTS 3,044 22 DOMESTIC SALES 9,443 9,202 Unlisted Renault Samsung is the South Korean unit of French auto maker Renault SA , which in 2000 took a majority stake in the former Samsung Group [SAGR.UL] unit. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in SEOUL)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Renault Samsung Jan sales up 35.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.