April 1 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Motors Co Ltd's sales during March (in vehicles): March 2008 March 2007 TOTAL SALES 18,418 15,607 OVERSEAS SALES 8,372 5,000 DOMESTIC SALES 10,046 10,607 Unlisted Renault Samsung is the South Korean unit of French auto maker Renault SA , which in 2000 took a majority stake in the former Samsung Group unit. (Reporting by Cheon Jongwoo in Seoul; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Renault Samsung March sales up 18 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.