SEOUL, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Co Ltd sales during November (in vehicles): November 2011 November 2010 TOTAL SALES 17,268 24,501 OVERSEAS SALES 9,509 12,548 DOMESTIC SALES 7,759 11,953 Note: Unlisted Renault Samsung is the South Korean unit of French car maker Renault SA, which in 2000 took a majority stake in the former Samsung Group car making unit. (Reporting By Seongbin Kang and Eunjee Park; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Renault Samsung Nov sales down 29.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.