Dec 1 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Co Ltd's sales during November (in vehicles): Nov 2009 Nov 2008 TOTAL SALES 20,562 11,302 OVERSEAS SALES 6,656 5,301 DOMESTIC SALES 13,906 6,001 Unlisted Renault Samsung is the South Korean unit of French carmaker Renault SA , which in 2000 took a majority stake in the former Samsung Group carmaking unit. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner) ((email@example.com; +822 3704 5644; Reuters Messaging: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Renault Samsung November sales up 82 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642