Oct 28 (Reuters) - RIKEN CORP CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Sept 30,2010 Sept 30,2010 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 38.70 35.00 Operating 2.85 2.10 Recurring 3.55 2.50 Net 1.50 1.00 NOTE - Riken Corp is a major car parts maker, strong in piston ring production. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Riken -6-month group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.