SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Following are Ssangyong Motor Co's total sales in October versus the same year-earlier month. Oct 2004 Oct 2003 TOTAL SALES 12,397 12,783 EXPORTS 3,499 2,402 DOMESTIC SALES 8,898 10,381 Ssangyong Motor, which China's Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp recently bought for about $500 million, is a South Korean sport utility vehicle maker that produces the Rexton and Korando SUVs.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Sales at S.Korea's Ssangyong Mtr down 3 pct in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.