SHANGHAI, March 30 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2006. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2005 figures): 2006 2005 Turnover 30,502.98 6,388.69 Net profit 1,424.92 1,104.62 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.218 0.337 Assets per share (yuan) 4.831 3.558 Pre-tax dividend/shr (yuan) 0.16 0.25 Company: Shanghai Automotive Co. is China's largest car maker. Late last year, parent SAIC Motor completed a $2.4 billion deal injecting its core assets into Shanghai Auto, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Shanghai Auto 2006 net up after asset injection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642