SHANGHAI, March 21 (Reuters) - Year ended December 31, 2005. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2004 figures): 2005 2004 Turnover 5,077.96 vs 4,722.46 Net profit 129.15 vs 113.56 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.145 vs 0.128 Assets per share (yuan) 1.664 vs 1.528 Company: Shanghai Tyre and Rubber Co. Ltd. is China's biggest tyre maker and has a joint venture with France's Michelin . Note: The results, audited under domestic accounting standards, were contained in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Shanghai Tyre's 2005 net profit up 13.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.