Dec 20 (Reuters) - SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. Latest Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.49 0.33 Net ($ million) 8.1 5.4 Sales ($ million) 176.9 171.3 --For the latest fourth quarter, one analyst had expected the company to earn 33 cents a share, excluding any exceptional items, according to Reuters Estimates. (Reporting by Anant Vijay Kala in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Shiloh Q4 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.